Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The White Stripes


The White Stripes
(Meg and Jack White)
Yes! My favourite band =) The White Stripes have only two members, Meg on the drums and most percussion, while Jack on keyboard, guitar and vocals. I discovered this duo band with their latest album Icky Thump. But now I have cause for more celebration! They are back together, as Meg had suffered from acute anxiety disorder and Jack was off doing side projects with Alicia Keys and The Raconteurs.

Favourite album?
Get Behind Me Satan.
Favourite song?
The Denial Twist.

Do you have a video Selene?
Yes. Yes I do.
Albums:
> The White Stripes (self-titled)
> White Blood Cells
> De Stijl
> Elephant
> Get Behind Me Satan
> Icky Thump
Released singles:
> Red Death at 6:14
> Candy Cane Children
> Seven Nation Army
> I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
> The Hardest Button to Button
> There's No Home For You Here
> Jolene
> Blue Orchid
> My Doorbell
> The Denial Twist
> Icky Thump
> Rag and Bone
> You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do What You're Told)
> Conquest


http://www.whitestripes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment