Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nightwish



Nightwish

(Anette Olzon, Marco Hietala, Emppu Vuorinen, Jukka Nevalainen and Tuomas Holopainen)


I love this Finnish band so much I could stalk the whole bunch of them! So much I've added my own image of them to this article of mine on them. Yes! It's them standing on the stage and I'm in the middle of the crowd. That photo was on their Dark Passion Play tour which I had to travel to Sydney to seem them. I can say what, it was well worth it. They opened with my favourite Anette song, Bye Bye Beautiful and finished with my favourite Tarja song, Wish I Had an Angel. Despite how much fun I had, I still wish that Tarja Turunen was still in Nightwish. But I can't complain really, a true fan of a band respects their decision to change band members and by what had happened, Tarja was being a biatch to the guys. But I am also a big fan of Tarja's solo project, which I shall do a segment on that later on.

Albums:

> Oceanborn
> Wishmaster
> Angels Fall First
> Once
> Dark Passion Play
> Century Child

Singles:
> Sacrament of Wilderness
> Passion and the Opera

> The Carpenter
> Walking in the Air
> Sleeping Sun (Four Ballads of the Eclipse)
> The Kinslayer
> Dark Silent Complete
> Ever Dream
> Bless the Child
> Nemo
> Wish I Had an Angel
> The Siren
> Sleeping Sun
> Eva
> Amaranth
> Bye Bye Beautiful

> The Islander



























No comments:

Post a Comment