Tuesday, February 24, 2009

~Welcome~


Welcome to Selene's Blog site. There are a couple of questions you might be asking when you read this.


1) Who am I?

I'm an Australian girl, 20 on 30th May and I live in a little town. I'm a big talker, typer and big internet user. So instead of spending all my time on facebook and on forum sites, I decided to start this blog, Candy Child. Named afer the White Stripes song "Candy Cane Children". As you can see, I am a big White Stripes fan, well, to be honest, a big Jack White fan.


2) What other stuff will this blog provide?

It'll be a source of music updates, including bands like:
> The Raconteurs
> The White Stripes
> Nine Inch Nails
> Marilyn Manson
> Disturbed
> Rammstein
> Megadeth
> A Perfect Circle
> Tool
and the list just carries on, as I have a range of music tastes. Also updates on my general stuff, like photos from events I've attended, artwork I've done, sites that I'm promoting.
3) Why should I care?
Because. I said so! *lmao*

No comments:

Post a Comment