Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Linkin Park


Linkin Park
(Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda, Joe Hahn, Brad Delson, Rob Bourdon, Dave 'Phoenix' Farrell)
So here I am writing about a band I have great faith in, once upon a time. But don't get me wrong, these guys are awesome. The talents of these guys in one band impressed me by the first song I listen to theirs which was 'In the End'. I thought I might do a segment on them considering I have put two links up on the blog of two Linkin Park forum sites I am a proud of a member. With a combination of rap rock, Linkin Park is a award-winning band who have just recently released Minutes to Midnight, with the songs 'Shadow of the Day' and 'What I've Done', along with a whole bunch of other songs. They are well known for their work with Jay-Z on their Collision Course album which was a result of a MTV mashup with LP's Numb and Jay-Z's Encore.
Albums:
> Hybrid Theory
> Reanimation
> Meteora
> Collision Course
> Minutes to Midnight
> Live in Texas
> Road to Revolution: Live at Milton Keynes
Released songs:
> One Step Closer
> Papercut
> Crawling
> In the End
> Points of Authority
> It's Goin' Down
> Pts.OF.Athrty
> Enthe E End/Frgt/10
> Somewhere I Belong
> Faint
> Numb
> From the Inside
> Lying From You
> Breaking the Habit
> Numb/Encore
> Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying from You
> What I've Done
> Bleed It Out
> Shadow of the Day
> Given Up
> We Made It (with Busta Rhymes)
> Leave Out All The Rest
Go check them out http://www.linkinpark.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment